Challenge Failed is an unworthy or failed challenged Rage Comic Stick figure who had appeared in a challenge once and has failed it or is truly unworthy for a challenge that he did currently. He is also known to be a failing counterpart of the original Challenge Accepted meme. For one thing, The meme has sometimes been mentioned in Rage Comics or has been mentioned to some people on different websites. He is slightly found on the internet and is slightly as popular as the original meme, but not as popular as the original. He appears to have a similar Desperate emotion to Challenge Denied, but even though appears to be ahead with his challenge than what Challenge Denied did before. Sometimes, the meme could also appear by itself, or in a Rage Comic on a certain comic panel in a comic.
HistoryEditBefore the meme was ever created, the earliest known evidence of the meme has dated back to the original Challenge Accepted meme since November 26th, 2010, two years before the meme was ever created by an unknown user or the same person who created the original meme as well. After the original Challenge Accepted meme has spread all over the internet, then by August 11, 2011, one year later after the original meme was made and has been spread on the internet, the first counterpart by the name of Challenge Considered was made on an unknown website by either the same user, or a different artist as well. Challenge Considered was also uploaded on All The Rage Faces.com by that time in 2011. Since the first counterpart off Challenge Accepted wasn't as popular as the original meme, then two months later, after the Considering counterpart was made, a new counterpart was possibly been created once again by an unnamed artist who either created most of them, or some of the certain Challenge Accepted memes. For one thing, since Challenge Considered wasn't popular as the original meme, a new meme by the name of Challenge Denied began to upload on All the Rage Faces.com by October 30th, 2011. Around that time, he became to be slightly more popular than the original meme around that time, and fans thought of him as an opposite version of Challenge Accepted until Challenge Failed came along one year later. then later, five months later after the Challenge denied was created, a new Challenge Accepted counterpart by the name of Challenge failed came along and was uploaded on AlltheRageFaces.com on May 24th, 2012. Unlike Challenge Denied, he appeared as an ahead version of him and wasn't as popular as him, but even though is the opposite of Challenge Accepted. It is unknown who created most of the Challenge Accepted memes, or who created each one of them, but for one thing, since his drawing style appears to be different than the rest, this could possibly be a different creator or the same one with a different style. By today's standard's, it is unknown if he is still popular or not, but for one thing, he may still be mentioned in current Rage Comics or maybe possibly been with new memes of him as well.
CounterpartsEditInstead of having the same version of him, There has been one very popular counterpart and two other slightly mentioned ones that have appeared on the internet before his time. Since Challenge Accepted appeared first, this would make him the first, and since Challenge Failed is a Counterpart as well, then therefore, he is a counterpart. He is not the only one that has appeared later than Challenge Denied on October 2011, and since he's the latest counterpart made by the same creator or a different creator, this counterpart could be the last, or possibly the latest ever made. but for one thing, Challenge Failed is not the only Counterpart that appeared later than the original, there has been some evidence of newly made or fan made counterparts that have been encountered as well. For one thing, there also a newly made that could possibly be made by a fan by the name of Challenge Approved who has been discovered on the internet. There has been no evidence when he first came out, or who created it, but for one thing, there has been numerous other made counterparts that could also be found on the internet as well.
- Unlike most of the "Challenge -" counterparts (including Challenge Accepted, Challenge Considered, or Challenge Denied), his drawing style appears to be done from a computer rather than being processed like the original counterpart or even some of the certain Challenge Accepted memes as well. It is unknown who created most of the Challenge Accepted memes, but the appearance of the meme must be possibly be made by either a fan of the original Challenge Accepted, a different creator, or either the same one who created most of them, or maybe created a certain one and has made a different one, there is no possible evidence who created one of the certain memes of him.
- If you look closely at his face, he appears to have eyebrows rather than being plain like the rest of the other Challenge Accepted counterparts. Unlike most of the Challenge Accepted counterparts, he appears to have eyebrows resembling a frown rather than being plain on his face like the original.
- unlike other Challenge Accepted counterparts, he appears to be sloutching down rather than standing up properly like the original meme.
- He is one of the latest Rage Comic characters that has possibly been made or derived from Challenge Accepted (since Fap Accepted is not considered as a counterpart of him, but is a parody or a crossover counterpart).
- like some of the Challenge accepted counterparts, his eyebrows appears to move up slightly alike to what Challenge Considered would have done.
- he is one of many rage comic characters that appears to have the same pose or appearance, but used with different emotions (like Me Gusta, Big Mouth High, Trollface, or even Challenge Denied).
- sometimes in Rage Comics, he is also along with some of the counterparts like the original Challenge Accepted, Challenge Denied or Challenge Considered.
- Unlike his other counterpart Challenge Denied, he appears beyond tragic than the original, but even though appears to have failed rather than cancelling it like Challenge Denied would do. This may refer that he has similar traits to him or maybe possibly been inspired from both Challenge Considered or Challenge Denied as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.