|WARNING: SPOILER MOMENTS!|
|some of these articles contains spoiler moments to anyone who hasn't seen any gaming events before. If you seen some already and may need help, you may continue reading. Just letting you know.|
LOL Eater 2 is a Free online game only found on major free online game websites like Silvergames.com, Armorgames, kongregate, and even Newgrounds.com. This game is known to be one of the most popular
meme games on the internet, and also features over twenty five rage comic characters in the game as well. including LOL Guy as the main character your guiding him in, and also features numerous enemies in the game including one of the famous ones like, Challenge Accepted, Forever Alone, F*** Yeah, Alternative Poker Face, Rage Derpina, Original Derpina, Original Rage Guy, Crying Guy (Crying Rage Guy), Sad Guy (sad Little Kid meme), Happy Guy (happy little kid meme), Happy Rage Guy, Everything went better than expected, Okay Guy, Epic Win Guy, No Guy, Yes Guy (opposite version of no guy), and numerous others in the game including Yao Ming as the first boss and Nyan Cat as the Second Boss. this game has been popular on the internet and on Major named free online game websites as well.
It is unknown how the game became first popular, but around that time in 2014, the game was somehow created by a Game designer named Luts around 2014. For one thing, there has been no evidence of what exact date the game was made, but surely most free online games would sometimes don't show their exact dates. But on Armorgames.com, the real date for their games could possibly be revealed on most of them. but on other websites, some of them may tell the game's exact date, and others just doesn't tell it's exact date or it's year of publification. for one thing, the current online game called LOL Eater 2 is currently online, and the game may possibly be derived from a discontinued online game or currently online game called LOL Eater. It is unknown if the first game is still running online and how the new game called LOL Eater 2 still continued. but for one thing, by today's standards, the game is still currently online, and is still played by it's fans.
Characters in the game
The Characters that are mainly seen in the game has appeared as mostly enemies for LOL Guy as well. there has been famous and slightly mentioned Rage Comic Characters that were also seen in the game as well. There even has been often mentioned ones including the Son, I Am Dissappoint meme and even the famous Nyan Cat meme (which Nyan Cat may not be related to Rage Comics).
here is a list of characters that could possibly seen in LOL Eater 2:
- LOL Guy: is the main protagonist of the game is known to be the devourer of Rage Comic enemies and is the main hero of the game. he is known to be a mouse used character that you use to guide him and also sometimes uses very special powerups in the game as well. he also appears often in numerous levels as you continue. Even if he dies, at the end, your saved points could be cashed in at the LOL Eater shop at the end and still will give him powerups as well.
- Yao Ming: is the First Boss that LOL Guy has to defeat after the first level has achieved 100% to his arrival. After you complete the first level, Yao Ming Starts to grow larger at the center of the screen and changes the levels spiral color to yellow and blue. his special ability in the game is that he controls most of the Rage Comic Character's directions randomly, and even tries to trap the player in the game. he is also known to be slightly at a larger size than after the player passes the first level. Afterall, in the game, the first and only level he appears in is level 2, the level when you get to defeat him as well. usually the quotes he says in the game is, "I am so evil", "B**ch Please", "You think you can get bigger than me?!?", "You are Hungry. take that!", "get him!!", "HAR HAR HAR HAR HO HOHO!", "Huehuehuehue", "HA HA HA HA HA" and "*insert evil laugh here*" as well.
- Nyan Cat: is the Second Boss that LOL Guy has to defeat after the third level has achieved 100% to it's arrival. After you complete the third level, Nyan cat starts out Huge and starts dashing though the screen as it tries to eliminate LOL Guy. it's special ability that it possess in the game, is that when he passes through the screen at random directions, it only controls a few of the large circled rage comic characters at random directions like Yao Ming Face does, but even though after some of the rage comic characters pass by, then Nyan Cat starts to charge at LOL Guy at a certain time after it passes the screen, and the more it gets smaller. This gives LOL Guy a chance to try to defeat Nyan Cat. after you make it to Nyan Cat's smaller size, you most likely pass at level 4. Also in the game, when you encounter it in the game, it says, "can i haz cheezeburger plz?", "Nyanyanyanayanyanyanya", "Nya nya nya", "meeoooowww", "rrrrrrr", and "Can i Haz Food plz?" in the game. sometimes if you achieve to be bigger before you make it to level 3, and if you achieve 100% or over already during level 3, after you passed level 2, then sometimes Nyan Cat would start out huge than what the player did in level 2. It depends if you survived through level 2 without eating the boss.
- Dolan: is the Final Boss that Lol Guy has to defeat after the fifth level has achieved 100% to it's arrival. after you complete level 5, Dolan will start to appear in the center of the screen and also will move slowly and will send out smaller or bigger enemies towards the player while moving arcoss the screen horizontally. He also sends out only two mimes in the game to kill the player and also moves a little slowly like the rest of the minor enemies in the game. but unlike any other bosses In the game, he doesn't shrink or grow bigger like nyan cat does, but Yao Ming is not the only boss who stays at the same size, Dolan appears the same way, but with a bigger appearance. he also says, "Com her", "shut teh f**up", "u ate al me frinds", "i dun leik ur fayse", "dey se me dolan day hatin" "lol eatr pls", "evryting went beter tan expceted", "u redy fo it?", "pits pls", "wat ar u duin", "il kil yu", "y u do diz", . Even when the boss is encountered, the player will start out small just like he originally was before, but this time, Dolan sends out smaller to bigger enemies to try defeat LOL Guy in the game. Sometimes if you come back to the same level where Dolan, he may radomly place two bombs in different places than before. Also, the more he moves horizontally back and forth to the screen, the faster he gets, and the bigger the enemies he send out after the player eats the smaller ones. to defeat him, it will take a while to get bigger, because for one thing, Dolan would only send out a few to several small enemies and dozens of bigger ones to stop him as well. Dolan is hard to pass, but afterall, he is known to be the toughest and most difficult boss to pass in the game (unless if you maxed out all your upgrades or passed some levels without dying for a single time). Also in the game, after defeating Dolan, you'll unlock Survival mode, if you want to survive longer, the challenge will be avalible for the player after defeating Dolan.
- Trollface: is a special enemy sent out to the game on a normal level when he tries to trick LOL Guy in the Game. In the Game, Trollface starts out either big (colored red), or very small (colored green) enough for LOL Guy to eat, and when LOL Guy eats him, he randomly chooses the powerup and makes the game entirely different than what LOL Guy eats the power-up. In the game, he is more of a mystery power-up or trapzone that traps the player with a random power-up, changing the enemies at a faster direction, a different direction, making them bigger, freezes enemies in place, or making the red colored enemies attractive to him. even in the game, Trollface chases him like Doge or Scumbag LOL Guy would do. the quotes he says in the game is, "Come on, Eat me", "If you eat me you get 1,000,000 points", "#yolo", "eat me. i promise nothing bad will happen this time.", "Please kill me", "This bubble is so big that you can't see anything?, im so sorry. not.", "problem", "U mad?", "Hey Listen!" and "Hey sup bro" in it when he tries to say something to the player.
- Doge: is a special chasing enemy that tries to capture the player and devours him/her. For one thing, Doge is known to be an enemy or chasing unit that tries to eat LOL Guy as well. Doge Doesn't have any special abilities, but the only ability it would have, is that Doge would only chase the player and says, "Wofe", "So excited", "very chase", "wow such thrill", "wow much eat", "much slow", "wow so annoy wow", and "so hungry wow" in the game as well. when you get big enough for him to change from being a red to green, Doge starts chasing away after the player becomes bigger than Doge. Also, after you become bigger than him, when you eat doge, it is possible that you could a bonus like some of the upgrades seen in the upgrade shop. For one thing, When LOL Guy eats Doge when green, then doge activates a power-up for the player and depends randomly on the outcome like what Trollface would do.
- Scumbag LOL Guy: is an enemy version of LOL Guy and also wears a realistic cut-out trademark brown cap like Scumbag Steve would wear. he doesn't chase after the player in the game, but starts out in a different direction and starts eating other red colored Rage Comic enemies like the player is, but even though is controlled slowly and doesn't follow along with the player like Doge would do. For one thing, Scumbag LOL Guy would only come closely to the player unless if the player came a little closer at him and make it start following him. in the game, if you eat enough smaller enemies in the game, and since his size slightly changes, then therefore there is a way to stop him, by eating him when your bigger than him as well. sometimes Scumbag LOL Guy would say "lol","Yammy", "Im so full but i won't stop eating", "i take a few of these if u don't mind", "Hey dont eat them all", "om nom nom", and "this is so tasty" when eating an enemy or chasing towards the player which the player is closer to him. sometimes the enemy in this game tries to get bigger like the player is, and sometimes Scumbag LOL Guy even tries to devour another Scumbag LOL Guy in the game.
- Epic Win Guy/Crying Guy: is a minor enemy seen in every level in the game. When the enemy is bigger than the player, he has a form of Epic Win Guy. And when the player is bigger than Epic Win Guy, he becomes Crying Rage Guy after he becomes green.
- Derpina/Rage Derpina: is a minor female enemy seen in every level in the game. When the enemy is bigger than the player, she is in a form of the original Derpina. but when the player is bigger than Derpina, she becomes Rage Derpina after she becomes green.
- F-Word Yeah Guy/Alternative Poker Face: is a minor enemy seen in every level in the game. when the enemy is bigger than the player, he is in a form of F*** Yeah. And when the player is bigger than F*** Yeah, he becomes Poker Face after he becomes green.
- Happy Forever Alone/ Forever Alone: is a minor enemy seen in every level in the game. when the enemy is bigger than the player, he is in a form of the Happy version of Forever Alone. And when the player is bigger than Happy Forever Alone, he becomes the original Forever Alone after he becomes green.
- Yes Guy/NO Guy: is a minor enemy seen in every level in the game. when the enemy is bigger than the player, he is in a form of the opposite version of No Guy named Yes Guy. And when the player is bigger than Yes Guy, he becomes the original No Guy after he becomes green.
- Happy Rage Guy/Rage Guy: is a minor enemy seen in every level in the game. When the enemy is bigger than the player, he is in a form of Happy version of Rage Guy. And when the player is bigger than Happy Rage Guy, he becomes the original Rage Guy after he becomes green.
- Smiling Guy/Sad Guy: is a minor enemy seen in every level in the game. when the enemy is bigger than the player, he is in a form of Smiling Guy. And when the player is bigger than Smiling Guy, he becomes Sad Guy after he becomes green.
- Oh Stop it, You/Cuteness Overload: is a minor enemy seen in every level in the game. when the enemy is bigger than the player, he is in a form of Oh Stop it, You. And when the player is bigger than Oh Stop It, You, he becomes Cuteness Overload after he becomes green.
- Not Okay Guy/Okay Guy: is a minor enemy seen in every level in the game. when the enemy is bigger than the player, he is in a form of Not Okay Guy. And when the player is bigger than Not Okay Guy, he becomes the original Okay Guy after he becomes green.
Gaming Progress Characters:
- Are You Kidding Me: is a character mentioned in a game after you make an F-. usually in the game, after you survive for a short amount of time, Are You Kidding Me would appear saying his common phrase "Are You Kidding Me?" when getting an F- in the Game.
- My Brain is Full of F***: is a confusement character like are you kidding me, but confused. And when he's mentioned in the game, after you make an F in the game, after you survive for some time after you get more points than F-, then he would appear saying his phrase, "Seriously?!?!" when getting an F in the Game.
- Son, I Am Dissappoint: is a dissappointing, bold faced man. In the game, after you make an E, then usually in the game, after you survive more points than F, then Son, i am dissapoint would appear saying his phrase, "I Am Dissappoint" in the Game.
- Challenge Accepted: is a character mentioned in a game after you make a D. Usually in the game, after you survive with more points than E, then Challenge Accepted would appear saying his common phrase, "Challenge Accepted" when getting a D in the Game.
- Everything Went Better Than Expected: is a character that is mentioned in the game after you make it to level 2, if you fail around level 3, Everything went Better than expected would appear in the game grading you with a C after challenge accepted appears. Usually in the game, when you make a C in the game, he would say his common phrase, "Everything went better than expected" in the game.
- Not Bad (or Obama Rage Face): is a character that is mentioned in the game after you complete level 4. Usually in the game, after you make C higher than Everything Went Better Than Expected, then Obama Rage Face starts to appear with his common phrase saying, "Not Bad" in it while he gives you a B in the game.
- Thumbs Up Guy: is a character that is mentioned in the game after you complete level 4 or almost to level 5. Usually in the game, after you pass Level 4 where you defeat Nyan Cat, then when almost make it to level 6 and die in the game, then Thumbs Up Guy would start appering in the game and soon after he would give you an A and says his phrase "Good!" in it. This is known to be slightly hard to achieve because due to the fact that this can only appear on Level 5 during or after level 4.
- F-Word Yeah: is a character that is mentioned almost to level 5, 6. Usually in the game, After you make above A than Thumbs Up Guy, then when you almost make it through the game, he give you an A+ in the game while saying the phrase "F**k Yea." in it. For one thing, he is the rarest Rage Comic character to ever appear in the game and during level 5 and also is slightly lower than freddie mercury.
- Freddie Mercury: is a character that is mentioned around or during level 6 when the player comes up to the final boss. Also in the game, when freddie mercury appears, he is known to be the rarest Rage Comic character to ever achieve the player with the highest grade in the game. he is known to be rarest to be seen to appear with an S ranking. This character is also very difficult to ever appear in the game and appears to say the phrase when graded, "Great!".
During the game, There is a blue and reddish pink striped screen where a few smaller Rage Comic characters start out from left and right of the screen on level 1. For one thing, In the Game, LOL Guy is only controlled by a mouse and the enemies that appear very much in the game are mostly Rage Comic characters and even the ones that are smaller than LOL Guy are the green-colored enemies , the Red-colored enemies in the game indicates that the enemies in the game appear bigger than LOL Guy. Also in the game, to get points, Most of the enemies that are
smaller than LOL Guy appears as green lined characters with unworthy like emotions. During the game, there has been several bosses that appear every two levels to pass. once 100%, a new boss starts to appear in the screen and also sends out enemies as well. The rules are very easy, the larger you are to eating the characters with green lines, the bigger you become. In the Game, you have to avoid Red-lined characters that indicate that they are bigger than you. And to achieve more points, you eat characters that are smaller than LOL Guy in order to get bigger in the game as well. If you die in the game, at the end of the game after you die, there will be a grading progress (like F-, F, E, D, C, B, and A in the game) with each Rage Comic character starting out with Are You Kidding Me giving you an F- if you have failed the first level. after a character gives you a grade and appears, usually in the game, there is a point shop where you can cast in
points for power-ups in the game. In the game, while in the upgrades shop, There has been nine of the following upgrades in each of the circles like for example,
- Speed Upgrade: the first icon as seen above left. This upgrade allows the player to move LOL Guy faster than what the mouse's movement originally did in the game. In the upgrade, it allows LOL Guy to move faster along with the mouse during gameplay.
- Item Spawning Upgrade: is the second icon as seen at the center above. This upgrade allows the player to spawn more bigger or smaller enemies in each level for LOL Guy to devour. When upgraded, the every level changes by adding a few more smaller enemies into the game. if upgraded more often, there will most likely be a chance to spawn dozens of smaller enemies. This LOL Guy to move faster to each level the game has.
- Small Enemy Amount Upgrade: is the third icon as seen above right. This upgrade allows more smaller enemies to what they originally had in the game, or increases the chance to spawn more shrinking power-ups in the game. When upgraded, in every level, most of the enemies will most likely be smaller than what they originally had. Also in the game, in certain levels, This upgrade would also have a chance to spawn the shrinking Power-up more often in the game, giving LOL Guy a perfect chance to grow into a large size.
- Large Enemy Amount Upgrade: is the fourth icon as seen at center left. This Upgrade allows even larger enemies to what they originally had in the game. This upgrade allows the player to continue to have more large enemies in the game as well. For one thing, when the upgrade is used, when LOL Guy is almost the size of them, this could give him a 50% on upgrading unless if the player eats more small enemies and almost to where the large enemy starts to become green like the small ones.
- Point Multiplyer Upgrade: is the fifth icon as seen in the full center of the screen. This upgrade allows the player to even multiply his points like he originally did in the game and also in certain levels as well. This upgrade also allows the player to increase the chances on when the Multiplying upgrade comes along in the game, and also doubles the amount of points when the player eats each certain enemy. This is used when the player can achieve more points from the enemies when devouring the green enemies.
- Growing Size Upgrade: is the sixth icon as seen at center right. This upgrade allows the player to increase the size of the player or a chance to become bigger than what LOL Guy originally has grown to. For one thing, when the upgrade is used, LOL Guy would most likely increase the size of devouring green enemies while becoming bigger quickly than what he originally did. Sometimes when the upgrade is used, this upgrade can also increase the chance of the power-up appearing more often.
- Enemy Speed Upgrade: is the seventh icon seen at bottom left. This upgrade allows the player to increase the chance to make the enemy slowing power-up appear more often in the game. Or the upgrade increasing the chance to make the enemies even slower than what their speed originally was in the game. Once the powerup has been used in the upgrade shop, this will start to make each certain level make some enemies slower than what they used to be and also the enemy slowing power-up appear more often.
- Time Upgrade: is the eighth icon seen at the bottom center of the screen. This upgrade allows some certain levels to make the Time power-up appear more often than it originally did and sometimes this upgrade could be used to freeze enemies in place while the player is still moving or when the power-up slows down time. Sometimes this upgrade be used to make enemies faster, slower, or even freezes time as well. the outcome of the time power-up may be depended on three different outcomes as well. When bought from the upgrade shop, the time power-up appears more often in some certain levels as well.
- Magnet Upgrade (or Attractiveness upgrade): is the ninth icon seen at the bottom right. This is the last upgrade that could be seen in the shop. This upgrade allows the player to most likely become very attractive to some of the smaller enemies (except larger enemies). Also in the game, when the upgrade is bought from the shop, the player will most likely become more attractive to smaller green-colored enemies than what LOL Guy originally did in the game. Sometimes, the upgrade can also increase the chance for the magnet power-up to appear more often in certain levels as well. Also in the game, if the player is already attractive than what the player originally was, then when the magnet power-up is used, this could double the size of the screen field within 10 seconds, causing all of the small green enemies to become eaten up by the player. If fully upgraded, this could most likely be extremely attractive on the entire screen.
Also in the game, after you defeat the final boss, there will be
In the game, there also has been other funny features found in the game including the phrase "Over 9000" in it. in the Game, once you get 9000 or over 9000 points, the phrase starts to appear and then once you die in the game, then the phrase will keep repeating infinitely until you make over 9000 points over and over again.
Also in the game, since the Brown trademark cap of Scumbag Steve's appear in the game, the Scumbag Cap was seen in the game when the enemy version of LOL Guy had the trademark hat like Scumbag steve would wear.
Game Guide Tips:
in the game, around the final level, when Dolan starts to appear, the player starts to become small again like in level 1, and then appears with two spiked bomb, remember, try to watch out for spiked bombs and avoid Dolan's attacks.
To Avoid Dolan's Attacks from minor enemies, pass slightly upwards with your mouse and move the character slightly a little away from the enemies attacks, unless if there's a spiked bomb in the way, try to avoid it while almost offscreen at any side in the game. the more you eat up enemies in level 6, the bigger he sends out enemies, and the faster he gets, so try to eat as much characters as you can, because in some levels, they appear randomly, and sometimes, you may need to find a way afterall.
After defeating Dolan the game will give you a note saying, "Next time you play and defeat the last boss, you will get back to the start by 1/2 growthspeed." This is noting the player in the game that the growthspeed will be difficult than it's original growth measurement during gameplay.
Once you'll click onto the black box noting you in the game, it'll reset the entire game while back to the point shop, and once you go back to Challenging mode, you'll start all over again after defeating Dolan.
- In the game, when F-Word yeah guy is seen in the game, he holds two gaming NPC positions at the same time. One, is that he appears a minor enemy in the game and when turned green, he's turned into poker face. And another one that appears to be the rarest character to ever achieve the player with a high ranking, A+.
- when you make it around Level 2 in LOL Eater 2, the Phrase, "Over 9000" starts to be said as you achieve over 9000 points.
- Scumbag LOL Guy's hat appears to be digitally drawn rather than being cut-out like in memes with the Scumbag Cap in it.
- it seems like when forever alone is red colored in LOL Eater 2, he appears as happy and smiling, but when he's green colored, he appears to be alone like the original rather than being happy. the emotions appeared to be the same as the rest of them as well, but even though with different appearances. Sometimes, some Rage Comic characters could appear the same as each other, but with different emotions as well.